Namaskar! We are present in your city at the above mentioned address.
We are serving the people of Jobner city since Nov 2016.
Jobner is a town and municipal in Jaipur district in Rajasthan state of India. The city is 35 km west of Jaipur.
Buying a home of your dream is always significant achievement in one’s life and AAVAS helps you to achieve your goal. We provide home loans to both salaried and self-employed at reduced rate of interest.
If you are looking for the best housing finance company in Jobner, that provides you with best-in-class services and easy home loan process, look no further.
Aavas Financiers has emerged as a preferred choice for many in its segment. We help you to meet your all housing finance needs.
We at AAVAS endeavor to provide best home loans options in Jobner including -
We finance properties in the Jobner district as well as in panchayats near the city. We shall get you the benefit of PMAY, if you are eligible. AAVAS has amazing offers for rural housing with great penetration in its segment. We specialize in providing home loans to unreached and under-served market. We also offer easy repayment plans to of borrowers seeking home loans in Jobner.
We have an easy home loan process for you. You may either choose to visit our Jobner branch, apply for home loan directly through our website and submit your interest, SMS GHAR at 56677 or give us a call at 1800 208 8820 and our representative will come to you and collect your loan application.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us to Apply for Home Loan in Jobner
Home Loan in Jobner FAQs
How to take a home loan in Jobner?
A home purchase loan in Jobner can be availed in a few steps-
- Fill in the application form of the organization you wish to take a loan from.
- Submit all the necessary documents required- Residence proof, Photo identity proof, Income statement, Bank statement
- Submit the documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.
How long does it take to get a housing loan in Jobner?
Home loan in Jobner disbursement is usually done in 15-30 days but it may take time if any of the documents are incomplete or has an error in it.
What is the minimum income requirement to get a home loan in Jobner?
The minimum income requirement to get a home loan is
25,000. This amount varies according to different lenders and with different organizations.
What are the documents required to apply for a home loan in Jobner?
The following documents are required to apply for a home loan-
- Duly filled home loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Original documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.