Namaskar! We have been serving the people of Jhalawar City since March 2017.
Jhalawar is a city and administrative headquarters of Jhalawar District in Rajasthan, India. It was the capital of the former princely state of Jhalawar. The city was earlier known as
As per Population Census of India 2011, Jhalawar had a population of 14.11 Lakh with 2.83 lakhs households spread across in the area of 6219 Sq. Kms.
If you are looking for the best housing company in Jhalawar, Rajasthan that provides you with best-in-class services and easy home loan process, look no further.
Aavas Financiers has emerged as a preferred choice for many in its segment. We help you to meet your all housing finance needs.
We at AAVAS endeavor to provide best home loans options in Jhalawar including
We finance properties in the Jhalawar district as well as in panchayats near the city. We shall get you the benefit of PMAY, if you are eligible. AAVAS has amazing offers for rural housing with great penetration in its segment. We specialize in providing home loans to un-reached and under-served market. We offer the most competitive pricing and easy repayment plans to of borrowers seeking home loan in Jhalawar.
We have an easy loan application process for you. You may either choose to visit our Jhalawar branch, or you can apply for home loan directly through our website. Alternatively, you can also SMS GHAR at 56677 or give us a call at 1800 208 8820 and our representative will come to you and guide you throughout your home loan application process.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us to Apply for Home Loan in Jhalawar
Home Loan in Jhalawar FAQs
How to take a home loan in Jhalawar?
A home purchase loan in Jhalawar can be availed in a few steps-
- Fill in the application form of the organization you wish to take a loan from.
- Submit all the necessary documents required- Residence proof, Photo identity proof, Income statement, Bank statement
- Submit the documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.
How long does it take to get a housing loan in Jhalawar?
Home loan in Jhalawar disbursement is usually done in 15-30 days but it may take time if any of the documents are incomplete or has an error in it.
What is the minimum income requirement to get a home loan in Jhalawar?
The minimum income requirement to get a home loan is
25,000. This amount varies according to different lenders and with different organizations.
What are the documents required to apply for a home loan in Jhalawar?
The following documents are required to apply for a home loan-
- Duly filled home loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Original documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.