Congratulations! We are serving your Chirawa city at above address
Chirawa is a town and tehsil in Jhunjhunu district of Shekhawati region in Rajasthan, India.
As per Population Census of India 2011, Chirawa, Rajasthan has a population of 4.8 Lakh with 86,817 households spread across in the area of 1307.25 Sq. Kms.
If you are looking for the best housing finance company in Chirawa, Rajasthan that provides you with best-in-class services and easy home loan process, look no further.
Aavas Financiers has emerged as a preferred choice for many in its segment which helps you to meet your all housing finance needs.
We at AAVAS endeavor to provide best home loans options in Chirawa including
We have easy loan application process for you. You may either choose to visit our Chirawa branch, or you can apply for home loan,directly through our website. Alternatively, SMS GHAR at 56677 or give us a call at 1800 208 8820 and our representative will come to you and collect your loan application.
So what are you waiting for? Get it touch with us to Apply for Home Loan in Chirawa
Home Loan in chirawa FAQs
How to take a home loan in chirawa?
A home purchase loan in chirawa can be availed in a few steps-
- Fill in the application form of the organization you wish to take a loan from.
- Submit all the necessary documents required- Residence proof, Photo identity proof, Income statement, Bank statement
- Submit the documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.
How long does it take to get a housing loan in chirawa?
Home loan in chirawa disbursement is usually done in 15-30 days but it may take time if any of the documents are incomplete or has an error in it.
What is the minimum income requirement to get a home loan in chirawa?
The minimum income requirement to get a home loan is
25,000. This amount varies according to different lenders and with different organizations.
What are the documents required to apply for a home loan in chirawa?
The following documents are required to apply for a home loan-
- Duly filled home loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Original documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.