Congratulations, we are present in your Ashta at above address and serving since 30 July 2018.
Ashta is a beautiful city and a municipality in Sehore district in Madhya Pradesh, India which includes al basic facilities like school, hospital, cinema, and transport roads. The city is famous for its grain market.
As per Population Census of India 2011, Ashta, Madhya Pradesh had a population of 2.8 lakhs of population with 66,959 of households in the area of 713.24Sq. Kms.
Buying a home of your dream is always significant achievement in one’s life and AAVAS helps you to achieve your goal. We provide home loans to both salaried and self-employed at reduced rate of interest.
If you are looking for the best housing finance company in Ashta, that provides you with best-in-class services and easy home loan process, look no further.
Aavas Financiers has emerged as a preferred choice for many in its segment which helps you to meet your all housing finance needs.
We at AAVAS endeavor to provide best home loans options in Ashta including
We finance properties in the Ashta district as well as in panchayats nearby to the city. We shall get you the benefit of PMAY, if you are eligible. AAVAS has amazing offers for rural housing with great penetration in its segment. We are specialized in providing home loans to un-served, unreached and under-served market. We offer the most competitive pricing and easy repayment plans to of borrowers seeking home loan in Ashta.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us to Apply for Home Loan in Ashta
Home Loan in Ashta FAQs
How to take a home loan in Ashta?
A home purchase loan in Ashta can be availed in a few steps-
- Fill in the application form of the organization you wish to take a loan from.
- Submit all the necessary documents required- Residence proof, Photo identity proof, Income statement, Bank statement
- Submit the documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.
How long does it take to get a housing loan in Ashta?
Home loan in Ashta disbursement is usually done in 15-30 days but it may take time if any of the documents are incomplete or has an error in it.
What is the minimum income requirement to get a home loan in Ashta?
The minimum income requirement to get a home loan is
25,000. This amount varies according to different lenders and with different organizations.
What are the documents required to apply for a home loan in Ashta?
The following documents are required to apply for a home loan-
- Duly filled home loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Original documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.