Congratulations, we have been serving Modinagar city since Oct 2019
Modinagar is a city in the Ghaziabad district in Uttar Pradesh state of India. Modinagar is a city and a municipal board in Ghaziabad district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The name city was on the name of Sh. Rai Bahadur Gujar Mal Modi who established Modi Group of Industries in 1933.
As per the population census of 2011, Modinagar, Uttar Pradesh had a population of 1,82,811.
The city is established as a major educational hub of the state.
If you planning to buy a home in Modinagar where property pricing is already high.
Buying a home of your dream is always a noteworthy achievement in one’s life and AAVAS helps you to achieve your goal. We provide home loans to both salaried and self-employed at a reduced rate of interest.
If you are looking for the home loan with the lowest interest rate in Modinagar that provides you with best-in-class services and the easy home loan process, look no further.
Documents required for Aavas Home Loan in Modinagar, Uttar Pradesh
- Application form with photograph duly signed
- Valid Passport(Optional)
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Valid Driving License
- Salary Slips, Bank Statement and Form 16 as an Income Proof.
- IT Returns and financial statements for last 3 years.
- Processing fee cheque
- Last six-month bank statements
- Informal income documents
- Copy of Allotment letter/Seller's Agreement
- Receipt/s of payment made to builder/ developer
Aavas Financiers has emerged as a preferred choice for many in its segment which helps you to meet your all housing finance needs.
We at AAVAS endeavor to provide best home loans options in Modinagar including
We finance properties in the Modinagar district as well as in panchayats nearby to the city. We shall get you the benefit of PMAY if you are eligible. AAVAS has amazing offers for rural housing with great penetration in its segment. We are specialized in providing home loans to un-served, unreached and under-served market. We offer the most competitive pricing and easy repayment plans to of borrowers seeking home loans in Modinagar
We have an easy loan application process for you. You may either choose to visit our Modinagar branch, download our mobile app and submit your interest, SMS GHAR at 56677 or give us a call at 1800 208 8820 and our representative will come to you and collect your loan application.
Now applying for a home loan is just a click away to make your life hassle-free and convenient. We have an Aavas Loan app, you can download it to apply for your home loan and check your loan summary. It is easy to install and easy to use. Go get it from Google Play Store and make your life easy.
So what are you waiting for? Download our Aavas Loan App Now to Apply for Home Loans in Modinagar
Home Loan in Modinagar FAQs
How to take a home loan in Modinagar?
A home purchase loan in Modinagar can be availed in a few steps-
- Fill in the application form of the organization you wish to take a loan from.
- Submit all the necessary documents required- Residence proof, Photo identity proof, Income statement, Bank statement
- Submit the documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.
How long does it take to get a housing loan in Modinagar?
Home loan in Modinagar disbursement is usually done in 15-30 days but it may take time if any of the documents are incomplete or has an error in it.
What is the minimum income requirement to get a home loan in Modinagar?
The minimum income requirement to get a home loan is
25,000. This amount varies according to different lenders and with different organizations.
What are the documents required to apply for a home loan in Modinagar?
The following documents are required to apply for a home loan-
- Duly filled home loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Original documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.