Hapur city is located in the west of Uttar Pradesh. It is about 60 km from New Delhi and is noted as the manufacturing hub of Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes. Hapur is also known for papads, paper cones and tubes.
As per the reports of Census India 2011, the city has a population of approximately 13, 28,322 with about 352 villages.
Getting your dream home is always a significant achievement in life and AAVAS helps you achieve this goal. We provide home loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals at a reduced rate of interest.
If you are looking for the best housing finance company in Hapur, which provides you with the best-in-class services and easy home loan process, look no further.
Aavas Financiers has emerged as a preferred choice for many in this segment, which helps you to meet all your housing finance needs.
We at AAVAS endeavor to provide you with the best of home loan options in Hapur including:
We finance properties in the Hapur district as well as in the panchayats near the city. We will get you the benefit of PMAY, if you are eligible. AAVAS has amazing offers for rural housing with great penetration in this segment. We specialize in providing home loans to un-served, unreached and under-served markets. We offer the most competitive pricing and easy repayment plans to borrowers seeking home loans in Hapur.
We have an easy loan application process for you. You may either choose to visit our Hapur branch, download our mobile app and submit your interest, SMS GHAR at 56677 or give us a call at 1800 208 8820 and our representative will come to you and collect the loan application form.
Home Loan in hapur FAQs
How to take a home loan in hapur?
A home purchase loan in hapur can be availed in a few steps-
- Fill in the application form of the organization you wish to take a loan from.
- Submit all the necessary documents required- Residence proof, Photo identity proof, Income statement, Bank statement
- Submit the documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.
How long does it take to get a housing loan in hapur?
Home loan in hapur disbursement is usually done in 15-30 days but it may take time if any of the documents are incomplete or has an error in it.
What is the minimum income requirement to get a home loan in hapur?
The minimum income requirement to get a home loan is
25,000. This amount varies according to different lenders and with different organizations.
What are the documents required to apply for a home loan in hapur?
The following documents are required to apply for a home loan-
- Duly filled home loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Original documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.