Delhi is the capital of India and national union territory. It is also a city with great history. Delhi is spread over an area of 1483 sq. km has a population of around 14 million. Delhi has something for everyone. It is among the fastest-growing cities in India and shares its boundary with two states Haryana & Uttar Pradesh.
Delhi has a mixed culture as people from all communities and religions live here. Looking at the wide diversity in culture, traditions, and lifestyle, sometimes Delhi is rightly known as “Dilli Dilwalon Ki”. People living here are known as ‘Delhi-ties’. The city is surrounded by many IT hubs & cyber cities like Gurugram, Noida and Faridabad. Delhi has witnessed major upgrades in the recent 5 years with better roads, flyovers and excellent metro lines making life easier.
If you are planning to settle in Delhi or in the nearby area then Aavas Financiers helps you buy your dream home here. We offer home loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals at a reduced rate of interest.
If you are looking for the Best Housing Finance Company in Delhi at Netaji Subhash Place location that provides you with the best-in-class services and easy home loan process, look no further.
Aavas Financiers has emerged as a preferred choice for many in this segment, which helps you to meet all your housing finance needs.
We at AAVAS endeavor to provide the best home loans options in Delhi including:
- Land Purchase and Construction loan in Delhi netaji subhash place
- Home Improvement Loan in Delhi netaji subhash place
- Loan against property in Delhi netaji subhash place
- MSME Loan in Delhi netaji subhash place
- Home Loan Balance Transfer in Delhi netaji subhash place
What are the documents required for Home Loan in Delhi?
- Application form with photograph duly signed
- Valid Passport (Optional)
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Valid Driving License
- Salary Slips, Bank Statement and Form 16 as an Income Proof.
- IT Returns and financial statements for the last 3 years.
- Processing fee cheque
- Last six-month bank statements
- Informal income documents
- Copy of Allotment letter/Seller's Agreement
- Receipt/s of payment made to builder/ developer
We finance properties in Delhi. We shall get you the benefits of PMAY if you are eligible. AAVAS has amazing offers for rural housing with great penetration in its segments. We specialize in providing home loans to un-served, unreached and under-served markets. We offer the most competitive pricing and easy repayment plans to borrowers seeking home loans in Delhi.
How to Apply for Home Loan in Delhi
We have an easy loan application process for you. You may either choose to visit our Delhi branch in Dwarka Mod, Southwest Delhi branch, Download our Aavas Loan App and submit your interest by sending SMS GHAR at 56677 or call us at 1800 208 8820 and our representative will come to you and collect your loan application form.
- Call us at 800 20 888 20 (Toll-Free)
- SMS GHAR at 56677
- WhatsApp 9116632180
- Website: Submit Online Application
- Download Apply at Aavas Loan App
Now applying for a home loan in Delhi is just a click away to make your life hassle-free and convenient.
Home Loan in Delhi Netaji Subhash Place FAQs
How to take a home loan in Delhi Netaji Subhash Place?
A home purchase loan in Delhi Netaji Subhash Place can be availed in a few steps-
- Fill in the application form of the organization you wish to take a loan from.
- Submit all the necessary documents required- Residence proof, Photo identity proof, Income statement, Bank statement
- Submit the documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.
How long does it take to get a housing loan in Delhi Netaji Subhash Place?
Home loan in Delhi Netaji Subhash Place disbursement is usually done in 15-30 days but it may take time if any of the documents are incomplete or has an error in it.
What is the minimum income requirement to get a home loan in Delhi Netaji Subhash Place?
The minimum income requirement to get a home loan is
25,000. This amount varies according to different lenders and with different organizations.
What are the documents required to apply for a home loan in Delhi Netaji Subhash Place?
The following documents are required to apply for a home loan-
- Duly filled home loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Original documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.