Congratulations, we have been serving Haldwani city since Oct 2018
Haldwani, the second most populous city and commercial market in Uttrakhand also known as “Gateway to Kumaon”
Haldwani city has some of the prestigious educational institutions including 198 Government financed educational institutions, lively markets and pilgrimage sites of “Haidakhan Ashram” located around 35 km east from Haldwani. Earlier the city was known as business hub of Kumaon.
According to 2011 Indian census, the population of the city is 556,078 spread across 44.11 Sq Kms.
Buying a home in Haldwani of your dreams is always a noteworthy achievement in one’s life and AAVAS helps you to achieve your goal. We provide home loans to both salaried and self-employed at a reduced rate of interest.
If you are looking for the best home loan company in Haldwani, that provides you with best-in-class services and the easy home loan process, look no further.
Aavas Financiers has emerged as a preferred choice for many in its segment which helps you to meet your all housing finance needs.
We at AAVAS endeavor to provide best home loans options in Haldwani including
- Land Purchase and Home Construction loans in Haldwani
- Home Improvement Loan in Haldwani
- Loan against property in Haldwani
- MSME Business Loan in Haldwani
- Home Loan Balance Transfer in Haldwani
Documents required for Home Loan in Haldwani
- Application form with photograph duly signed
- Valid Passport(Optional)
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Valid Driving License
- Salary Slips, Bank Statement and Form 16 as an Income Proof.
- IT Returns and financial statements of the last 3 years.
- Processing fee cheque
- Last six-month bank statements
- Informal income documents
- Copy of Allotment letter/Seller's Agreement
- Receipt/s of payment made to builder/ developer
Check your Home Loan Eligibility in Haldwani using Home Loan EMI Calculator
We finance properties in the Haldwani district as well as in panchayats nearby to the city. We shall get you the benefit of PMAY if you are eligible. AAVAS has amazing offers for rural housing with great penetration in its segment. We are specialized in providing home loans to un-served, unreached and under-served market. We offer the most competitive pricing and easy repayment plans to of borrowers seeking home loans in Haldwani.
We have an easy loan application process for you. You may either choose to visit our Haldwani branch, or you can apply for home loan,directly through our website. Alternatively, SMS GHAR at 56677 or give us a call at 1800 208 8820 and our representative will come to you and collect your loan application.
So what are you waiting for? Now to Apply for Home Loans in Haldwani
Home Loan in haldwani FAQs
How to take a home loan in haldwani?
A home purchase loan in haldwani can be availed in a few steps-
- Fill in the application form of the organization you wish to take a loan from.
- Submit all the necessary documents required- Residence proof, Photo identity proof, Income statement, Bank statement
- Submit the documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.
How long does it take to get a housing loan in haldwani?
Home loan in haldwani disbursement is usually done in 15-30 days but it may take time if any of the documents are incomplete or has an error in it.
What is the minimum income requirement to get a home loan in haldwani?
The minimum income requirement to get a home loan is
25,000. This amount varies according to different lenders and with different organizations.
What are the documents required to apply for a home loan in haldwani?
The following documents are required to apply for a home loan-
- Duly filled home loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Original documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.