Congratulations! We are now available in Una city at the address mentioned above.
Una city is home to historical fort and an ancestral home of the descendants of the first guru of the Sikhs, Guru Nanak.
According to the 2011 Census of India, Una town had a population of 18,722.
If you are looking for the best home loan company in Una, Aavas Financiers will help you buy your dream home. We provide home loans to both salaried and self-employed at reduced rate of interest.
Aavas Financiers has emerged as a preferred choice for many in its segment and helps you to meet all your housing finance needs.
We at AAVAS endeavor to provide best home loan options in Una including:
We finance properties in the Una district as well as in panchayats nearby to the city. AAVAS has amazing offers for rural housing with great penetration in its segment. We are specialized in providing home loans to un-served, unreached and under-served market. We offer the most competitive pricing and easy repayment plans to the borrowers seeking home loan in Una.
We have easy loan application process for you. You may either choose to visit our Una branch, You can visit our website and fill the enquiry form to apply for home loan and submit your interest, SMS GHAR at 56677 or give us a call at 1800 208 8820 and our representative will visit you and collect your loan application.
Now applying for home loan is just a click away to make your life hassle-free and convenient.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us to Apply for Home Loan in Una!
Home Loan in Una FAQs
How to take a home loan in Una?
A home purchase loan in Pune can be availed in a few steps-
- Fill in the application form of the organization you wish to take a loan from.
- Submit all the necessary documents required- Residence proof, Photo identity proof, Income statement, Bank statement
- Submit the documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.
How long does it take to get a housing loan in Una?
Home loan in Una disbursement is usually done in 15-30 days but it may take time if any of the documents are incomplete or has an error in it.
What is the minimum income requirement to get a home loan in Una?
The minimum income requirement to get a home loan is
25,000. This amount varies according to different lenders and with different organizations.
What are the documents required to apply for a home loan in Una?
The following documents are required to apply for a home loan-
- Duly filled home loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Original documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.