Congratulations! AAVAS is serving Delhi state having its branch office in Dwarka sub-city at above address.
Delhi is the capital of India and national union territory, a city with a great history. Delhi is spread over an area of 1483 sq. km has a population of around 14 million. Delhi has something for everyone. Delhi is among the fastest-growing cities in India. The city shares its boundary with two states Haryana & Uttar Pradesh.
Delhi has a mixed culture as people from all communities and religions live here. Looking at the wide diversity in culture, traditions, and lifestyle, Delhi is rightly known as “Dilli Dil Walon Ki”. People who live in Delhi are known as ‘Delhi-ties’. The city is surrounded by many IT hubs & cyber cities i.e Gurugram, Noida and Faridabad. Delhi has witnessed major upgrades in the recent 5 years with better roads, flyovers and excellent metro lines making life easier.
If you planning to settle in Delhi or nearby area. Aavas Financiers help you buy your dream home in the heart of the country i.e Delhi. We provide home loans to both salaried and self-employed at a reduced rate of interest.
If you are looking for the best home loan provider in Delhi at Dwarka location that provides you with best-in-class services and easy home loan process, look no further.
Aavas Financiers has emerged as a preferred choice for many in its segment which helps you to meet your all housing finance needs.
We at AAVAS endeavor to provide best home loans options in Delhi including
- Land Purchase and Construction loan in Delhi
- Home Improvement Loan in Delhi
- Loan against property in Delhi
- MSME Loan in Delhi
- Home Loan Balance Transfer in Delhi
What are the documents required for Home Loan in Delhi?
- Application form with photograph duly signed
- Valid Passport(Optional)
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Valid Driving License
- Salary Slips, Bank Statement and Form 16 as an Income Proof.
- IT Returns and financial statements for the last 3 years.
- Processing fee cheque
- Last six-month bank statements
- Informal income documents
- Copy of Allotment letter/Seller's Agreement
- Receipt/s of payment made to builder/ developer
Check your Home Loan Eligibility & EMI's in Delhi using Home Loan EMI Calculator
We finance properties in Delhi district as well as in panchayats nearby to the city. We shall get you the benefit of PMAY if you are eligible. AAVAS has amazing offers for rural housing with great penetration in its segment. We are specialized in providing home loans to un-served, unreached and under-served market. We offer the most competitive pricing and easy repayment plans to of borrowers seeking home loans in Delhi.
How to Apply for Home Loan in Delhi
We have easy loan application process for you. You may either choose to visit our Delhi branch in Dwarka More, Southwest Delhi branch, Download our Aavas Loan App and submit your interest by sending SMS GHAR at 56677 or give us a call at 1800 208 8820 and our representative will come to you and collect your loan application.
- Call us at 800 20 888 20 (Toll-Free)
- SMS GHAR at 56677
- WhatsApp 9116632180
- Website: Submit Online Application
- Download & Apply at Aavas Loan App
Now applying for a home loan in Delhi is just a click away to make your life hassle-free and convenient.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us to Apply for Home Loans in Delhi
Home Loan in Delhi FAQs
How to take a home loan in Delhi?
A home purchase loan in Pune can be availed in a few steps-
- Fill in the application form of the organization you wish to take a loan from.
- Submit all the necessary documents required- Residence proof, Photo identity proof, Income statement, Bank statement
- Submit the documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.
How long does it take to get a housing loan in Delhi?
Home loan in Delhi disbursement is usually done in 15-30 days but it may take time if any of the documents are incomplete or has an error in it.
What is the minimum income requirement to get a home loan in Delhi?
The minimum income requirement to get a home loan is
25,000. This amount varies according to different lenders and with different organizations.
What are the documents required to apply for a home loan in Delhi?
The following documents are required to apply for a home loan-
- Duly filled home loan application form with 2 passport size photographs
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Residence proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport or Voter ID Card)
- Original documents of the property against which the loan has to be taken.